STACEY Solomon has revealed that her daughter Rose learned to walk while her husband Joe was on I’m A Celeb All Stars.
The Loose Women panelist, 32, shared a heartwarming clip of her youngest son taking big steps after finding his feet.
Former EastEnders star Joe, who had been in South Africa filming the spin-off series, was thrilled to see his little girl walk for the first time.
Stacey admitted that she was devastated that her husband wasn’t there to witness the special moment, but she was glad to see Rose run into her father’s arms.
“And she left. While Joe was away, Rosey Posey learned something new,” Stacey said.
“We waited for Joe to get home to show him.
“I felt so bad about Joe’s absence but she went from a day of standing up and dancing on the spot, to taking a step or two to running like there was no tomorrow 😂… it all happened so fast!
“But it was the best feeling to see her run into daddy’s arms, so excited to show him her newfound freedom.
“I felt like I got to see it twice, seeing Joe experience that moment for the first time was the best.”
Stacey, who welcomed her fourth child in October, said she was overwhelmed as she prepared to celebrate her daughter’s first birthday.
“Honestly, I can’t wrap my head around the fact that she’s going to be one next week,” the former X Factor star added.
“Time flies by and our little girl is growing up so fast… we love you our dear Rose, to the moon and stars and back, little pickle.”
On Wednesday, Joe was reunited with his children after a three-week absence in a sweet video shared by his wife Stacey.
Stacey, who is also mom to Zach, 14, and Leighton, 10, from previous relationships, shared an adorable snap of her, Joe, Rex and Rose smiling for the camera.
She captioned it: “Daddy’s Home and Mommy’s arms have never felt so free.
“I know it’s only been a few weeks but oh my gosh we miss you Joe!”
Earlier this week, Stacey was frustrated when Joe’s flight home from South Africa was delayed.
The actor was all smiles as he arrived at Heathrow Airport on Wednesday morning.
The Sun revealed that former EastEnders star Joe was filming the new spin-off series.
Joe won the 2008 series and presented the ITV2 sister show for ten years from 2009.
He joined the likes of Myleene Klass, Jordan Banjo and Paul Burrell in the Kruger National Park for the pre-recorded series that will air next year.
A source said: “Joe was always blacklisted by the producers as he was such an iconic winner. But they had to fix the times and came to a conclusion that worked.
“He’s flown around and can’t wait to give a good image of himself for the second time on the show.”