CREATOR CLASH boxing is here this weekend as iDubbbz takes on Dr. Mike in a huge main event.
The Yuengling Center in Tampa, Florida is playing host to a big night of influencer boxing, with nine fights on a STACKED card.
The show will also raise money for charity, with all net proceeds from the event going to the American Heart Association, in addition to other charities to be announced in the coming weeks.
Headliner iDubbz, who have amassed over 1 BILLION views across their platforms, said, “These creators want to show respect for boxing, while putting on an entertaining show that reflects their personalities.
“It was very important to us that the creators take this experience seriously, and let me tell you, they absolutely have.
“They have been training for months and we can’t wait to show them what they can bring to the table.
“Previously, influencer boxing has been very money-driven and our goal is to bring attention back to the sport, while also providing fun and interesting personalities for a full-on big show for some great causes.”
When is Creator Clash?
Clash of Creators takes place on Saturday May 14.
The big show starts at 11pm UK time – it’s 6pm ET.
The Tampa Yuengling Center is the host.
How can I stream Clash of the Creators?
The Creator Clash live stream will be available on Moment House.
The stream will cost $24.99 currently, rising to $34.99.
What is the full billboard?
- MAIN EVENT: iDubbbz vs. Dr. Mike (Cruiserweight)
- Supermega’s Matt Watson vs. Dad (middleweight)
- Erik from Internet Comment Etiquette vs. DJ Welch (Heavyweight)
- Justaminx vs YodelingHaley (Junior Middleweight)
- Alex Ernst vs. Supermega’s Ryan Magee (Cruiserweight)
- I did one thing against TheOdd1sOut (Cruiserweight)
- Sink from MuscleParty vs AB from H3 Podcast (Cruiserweight)
- Graham Stephan vs. OfflineTV’s Michael Reeves (Lightweight)
- Epic Meal Time’s Harley Morenstein vs. Game Grumps’ Arin Hanson (Heavyweight)